Blog Archive

Monday 27 February 2012

Craft packs and paper flowers

I have been making some items for craft fairs. One of my most successful items is usually the craft making packs that I sell.  These are great for people who do handmade cards, scrapbooking or collage. The packs below are a selection of different papers, card, decorative trims and embellishments.




I have decided to make some packs of flower shapes. I have a selection of punches, and masses of papers...so I first cut out millions of daisy type flower shapes. It felt like a factory production line. I was helped(?) quite a lot by the cats...but eventually got it done!


I then glued these together in pairs.  My next job was to cut out some smaller flower shapes and circles for the centres. I glued these on, and added a jewel in the centre. 



Here are the red/orange/gold ones. Below are some other batches......the red/purple/pinks and one of mixed colours.   


Now, all I have to do is get them in to packs, add labels etc.  But that can wait until tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment