Blog Archive

Sunday 25 March 2012

Paper flowers

I have been making some more paper flowers.  These are made from a selection of quality paper/card, mainly metallic, mirror card and pearlescent. I also make some from white card that I paint with acrylic and pearlescent paint.


I cut them out with a selection of punches, in different flower shapes, star shapes and I even use a large snowflake shape, because it works!  I finish them off with a small jewel or sequin. Each flower has about 5 or 6 layers. They take a while to do, but I quite enjoy making them , as every batch is different.








I then package these up with a few other flowers, just to give a bit of variety. I stick on my artycraftythings label, and they are ready to sell. Here are some photos of my last lot. I think the new ones are actually better, as I prefer the colours.










If you are interested in buying these.....I sell them at craft fairs, but will be selling them on eBay soon too.....or you can just contact me via this blog.....



No comments:

Post a Comment