Blog Archive

Friday 8 June 2012

Painting of silver Maine Coon tabby cat

I have just completed another tiny ACEO painting. This is of my beautiful silver tabby Pepper.







Pepper was originally on a purply blue background, but I think changing it to pink worked better.

Update  ....This has now been sold, but I usually have a few similar ones available on my eBay store, also called artycraftythings.

He loves to be in the studio with me. Infact he was on my desk ( taking over my desk at times! ) when I was completing this painting. It was useful though to have him there. Most of the work is done from photos, but having him sat there made observing all the details that much easier...from the real thing!

Here he is on my desk



 He has the tiny, tiny ACEO painting next to him here


The painting in the background, that you can see, is my new painting of irises. It is not finished yet but I am taking photos of it at every stage. I will do a step by step guide to this one when it is completed. 

Here is another tiny ACEO painting of Pepper.




Just incase you missed my blog the other day, here is another ACEO painting that I did of Brandy. Brandy is my only female cat, and she is a brown tabby Maine Coon.  


I love painting my cats, but I still haven't done one of Cocoa, my black and white one. I have been saying for awhile that I will do one, but I still haven't started it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment