Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 March 2012

ACEO's. Maine Coon cats. Red tabby 1 and 2

I have decided to do a couple more ACEO miniature paintings. These are only 2 and a half by 3 and a half inches in size. They need nothing bigger than a size 0 brush. For the details I used a 000 brush.

I have used my beloved ginger tabby for the theme. Officially ginger cats are known as red tabbies by breeders, so I have put that in the title. His name is Tequila, though most of the time he is  just known as Teeky. 

I shall put the originals up for sale on eBay. Later I will also sell this design as ACEO  prints, and as part of a larger greetings card. I need to do some paintings of my 3 other Maine Coon monsters now. It would be nice to do a series of greetings cards featuring all of them.

So here are my first two ACEO cat paintings........




No comments:

Post a Comment