Blog Archive

Saturday 15 February 2014

Painting a rose step by step.

I have just started a new blog!!

It is called rozartz contemporary floral paintings. 

My new blog is to try and promote my own floral art, and also that of other floral artists.

Initially I shall focus on my own paintings, and do some step by step tutorials to help people paint flowers.

My aim is then to invite other artists to feature on my blog. I want it to be a place where everyone can see the best contemporary floral painting that is around today.

On the new blog, I have taken a few posts from  artycraftythings to get me started. I have just added a new post on there, though, about how to paint a rose. This is a step by step guide showing you the way I painted the rose from initial drawing through to completed painting.

If you want to see the complete article please visit my new blog by clicking 

here

The rose painting looks like this




So please have a look at the whole article, and see how I created this painting, by visiting my new blog!    here

There will be some overlap between the 2 blogs. This one will continue to be a mixture of art and craft, art exhibitions, events and general art and craft articles. The new one will focus entirely on  floral art.  I will continue to do links from this blog to the new one until I have enough viewers to run it independently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment