Blog Archive

Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn Art Fair, Landmark, Teddington, London

I visited an Art fair today, at the Landmark Arts Centre in Teddington, West London.

I hope to exhibit here myself next year, so went for a look around to see what sort of Art was on display. There were over 80 artists showing fine Art, Photography, Printmaking  and Ceramics.

Here are some photos of some of my favourite bits from the show. I apologize to any artists whose work I show here that I did not get the information about your name etc. This applies to the first 4 photos. great stuff, really colourful and eye catching work.





.


The following work is byan artist called Jim Munnion. I was drawn to the fantastic use of colour, repetition of pattern and a great sense of design from everyday scenes.







The lovely architectural studies, below, are by an artist called Liz Bernard. 




Some amazing floral art by Susie Lidstone.  Such strong and vibrant paintings.



Stephanie Gay creates these amazing pictures, below,  using silk painting techniques.






You can't help but be impressed by the technical skill and observation of artist Timothy Sutton, in his pet portraits.





I really loved the paintings by N.R. Hills who focuses on the beauty of decay. He has studied a good selection of weathered and worn objects, painted with a great sense of colour usage and composition.




Finally some clever, intricate patterned watercolour work by Vince Bridgeman.  The small detailing, accuracy and subtle use of colour really has to be seen close up to appreaciate it.





No comments:

Post a Comment