Blog Archive

Saturday 21 January 2012

My studio. Part 3

I am slowly getting my new studio all sorted out. I have a few shelves up now, so can start to organise all my tons of stuff/junk/materials.  I have a bookcase in the gap between desk areas, where I can finally keep all my artycrafty books in one place. 


Tequila is curious about what is going on. He has been climbing all over the work surfaces inspecting it all !




The pictures below are a day later, and the back wall has been covered in shelves. It did not take me long to fill them up, with my cushions and other odds n ends.



I still have to have shelves and storage areas added to the other areas. It will take a bit of time to get it all completed.


I have finally started my Folksy shop, to sell all these cushions. It is called artycraftycushions which kinda links with everything else!  At the time of writing this I only have 5 items in my shop, but, hey, that is a start!   It takes ages to sort out the photos for each item, so I will just have to plod on with it adding a few when I have some spare time. 


I still have to sort out my website for my art work. I belong to several online galleries, but really want my own personal site too. 



1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky having a craft room all to yourself! I long for the day I get a sewing room..... :)

    ReplyDelete