Blog Archive

Friday 4 May 2012

Butterflies. Success story!!

 I started selling butterflies on eBay recently.  Not the real thing of course..but cut out ones. I bought a whole range of punches and off I went.  I have masses of interesting papers and card, all sorts that are shiny glittery and metallic. I also make some out of pearlescent and glittery paints added on to a base of painted card.


I did a post about millions of butterflies here a week ago when this had just begun. I was just selling them as craft items then. The sort of thing that people stick in scrapbooks and on handmade cards. Some also decorate around their bedroom mirror and across the wall with them.


Since then I have advertised them as table confetti for weddings, and I have sold loads!!


I now do them in a greater range of colours than before.  I took some new photos earlier which I shall put  here to show you. I placed the butterflies on holographic paper under a window to get the good lighting effects.





I got a really amazing brand new punch this morning. I ordered it from America, as you just can't get such a good range here. I shall probably have to update my photos to show the lovely new butterflies I can create with the new punch,,,,but these will do for now.

So if you want any butterflies please get on to eBay........ you will find me there!




No comments:

Post a Comment