Blog Archive

Monday 25 June 2012

ACEO paintings Tabby cats

I have just completed 2 more ACEO paintings. I have stuck to the familiar theme of cats, and returned to small cats after doing some much larger ones recently!!


These are slightly based on Brandy ( my brown tabby )  but they are changed enough not to be portraits of her. I am sure she won't mind,,,,!



This is for sale on eBay, click here


Here is the second one, a kitten that is just about becoming a cat. Those eyes just stare at you!


This is for sale on eBay , click here

I have enjoyed painting these tiny detailed paintings, It probably is time to break away for a bit and do a big abstract or something, I also want to make some more cushions. I have not made any for ages!

Comments on these tiny cat art pics always appreciated.......

No comments:

Post a Comment