Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Paintings of Tigers.

I have just completed 2 more of my tiny ACEO paintings.

The tigers I did last time were really popular, so I have done two more. One is fairly straightforward of the whole face, and I tried a cropped composition for the second one. I am not sure which I prefer. Both were fun to paint. I love things with lots of contrast.

Here they are  see what you think. Comments always appreciated.








Both of these have now sold. However you can buy prints of these, plus 2 of my other TIGER designs here, at my eBay shop.  Please have a look.


I am increasingly concerned about the plight of tigers in the wild. Can you PLEASE have a look at this website link, and sign the petition,  Ban Tiger Trade.   Have a look here      This is important, we cannot allow such beautiful amazing animals to be killed for their fur.

This is part of the main Tiger Time website, please look    here   This is a campaign from the David Shepherd Wildlife foundation.   If you love these beautiful big cats, as I do, you really should be aware of the danger they are in.






1 comment:

  1. you are a very clever artist. i love all the detail in these paintings.

    ReplyDelete