Blog Archive

Sunday 8 September 2013

Winter wedding snowflake hearts, tags and place name cards.

I have been making some wedding table goodies for winter weddings, or other special events in the colder months of the year.

As I write this it is just into September, and still warm and sunny. However you have to plan ahead, so I have to think about these now.

I have created a set of matching items you can use at a wedding or other special event. I have found that often the simple ideas sell best. So these are fairly straightforward, and not too fussy.



I have used winter white card and edged it with a blue ink. I used a dauber to do this, which gives a soft and gradually fading edge. I used a chalky style ink, so it gives a nice matte finish. The ink is fade resistant and dries almost instantly.

I cut the snowflakes out of silver holographic card, and glued them on. The holographic card is lovely as it catches the light so well and reflects all colours around it.







I have made tags in two sizes.  The die I used for this is a new one by Sissix. It is called Elisse , and is a Sissix Bigz die. I love the decorative holes at the top.  This is the first project I have used it for. 

All these items have just been put up for sale on my eBay store. You can find them by clicking here.

Winter wedding items


I shall also sell these at craft fairs over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment