Blog Archive

Monday 21 October 2013

Christmas embellishments for card making. Craft Fair ideas.

I have just made some packs of Christmas embellishments for card making, and adding to gift tags.



I used a range of Stampin Up stamps and cutters. I also used Sissix dies, plus some craft punches and embossing folders. I used a range of metallic, holographic and brightly coloured cardstock. My themes include snowflakes, Christmas gifts and baubles.  The only bought in items are the small stars. Everything else is handmade.

I have these on eBay in my shop, which you can find by clicking  HERE  I have only made 20 packs, so when they have gone, they have gone!!  You can also buy them with 2 blank cards and envelopes, and 8 blank tags, if you prefer.  ( Sorry the tag option is no longer available )




I have also made lots of similar packs for craft fairs. These are as embellishments alone. or in packs with blank cards or tags. They are one of my best sellers this time of year. I would recommend this idea to anyone wanting to fill a space on their craft fair stall.

Some close ups.............





No comments:

Post a Comment