Blog Archive

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Shabby Chic, Vintage Wedding Day Tags and Hearts.

I sell a good range of Wedding day items in both my Etsy store and my eBay store. 

I have tried to make things that are popular with those that like shabby chic and vintage looks.

I sell some tags with lace edges. I use lace made from card which I cut out with a punch.


I then attach this to a tag, cut out with my Sissix die cutter. I use good quality heavyweight mid brown card stock. I then colour the edges by hand, using a brown ink. This gives a lovely aged and vintage look.


The most popular colour for the lace seems to be vintage ivory, but I also sell this in white and black. I can do you any other colour of lace if you send me a message.

These items have been really popular at craft fairs, so now I am selling them online too.


If you are interested in buying these please look here for ETSY  or    here for eBay


I also sell printed hearts with the word wedding day printed on to them. These are cut from ivory card then hand edged with brown ink to give a faded aged look. 



As an alternative you can buy them plain or with the word Love printed instead. Most customers buy a selection of different ones. However the one that says Wedding Day is probably the most popular overall.



You can buy these at Etsy, here  or alternatively at eBay here


Sometimes you just want to put your own word on a heart or tag, so I sell a range of plain hearts which are great as name labels, tags or wishing tree hearts.

I have just added some lovely quality hearts made from hammered ivory card . This is thick quality 300 gsm card.  It looks lovely!

You can buy these with or without the ribbon. You can buy them here on ebay

Another new item is some embossed ivory hearts. I have made these from ivory card which I embossed using a texture plate in my Sissix Big Shot machine. This is quite time consuming as you can really only do one small sheet at a time.

You can see the two sides to the heart. One is cut from plain card and one from embossed. These are stuck together, which gives a good weight to the card. It enables you to write on the plain side. You can buy with or without ribbon.



I have done two different floral designs, one larger and one smaller sized pattern. 
  You can buy them here on eBay






No comments:

Post a Comment