Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 January 2012

My studio. Part 2

My studio is still not finished, but it is getting there slowly. I have painted the walls white, with a coral red section at the conservatory end. It was too bright and glaring having that end all white too. I have had a grey vinyl floor put down.


The desks were fitted at the weekend. They are made from kitchen worksurface. some bits 90cms wide and some bits 60cms wide. The bit under the window will be my art end, the middle bit my textiles section, and the bit on the back wall mainly for storage, and my "office" bit.

I should be able to do some more art and craft projects now I have somewhere to do them. I still need a lot of shelving in all areas of the room, though. My art and craft stuff is still all over the house, but I am getting closer to having everything in one place.


Hopefully when I post Part 3 of this, it will all be finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment