Blog Archive

Sunday 17 June 2012

Painting of grey tabby

I have just completed another of my tiny ACEO paintings.


This one is of a grey tabby. It is sort of based on my brown tabby and my grey tabby....but all mixed up!  It is not really a Maine Coon....but then you can't tell without seeing all the furry mane and the big ears!! 


I quite like doing the cropped portrait. It really lets you look in to the eyes of the cat. This one seems to stare at you. 


The original of this has been sold. However it is still available as an ACEO print ( at a very reasonable low cost!! )  Click here, for this in my eBay shop






Remember that ACEO paintings are really small. Only 2 and a half by 3 and a half inches. That is a lot of close up detail and a selection of 00, 000 amd 0000 brushes!!


Comments appreciated, as always.




I have been really busy recently setting up an eBay shop. I will link it all up with this blog soon. 
It seems like a good place, that everyone knows, to sell my art , craft and textile goodies. Nobody seems to find my individual websites, and I totally despair at ever selling my cushions on Folksy!  


            Does anyone ever shop on Folksy??  Maybe I should try Etsy?





No comments:

Post a Comment