Blog Archive

Friday 19 October 2012

Competition win, with Tabby painting!

I recently entered a competition in a national artists magazine ( The Artist and Leisure Painter) with one of my ACEO paintings. The competition was for just miniature ACEO work.

Amazingly I won the competition!!

Here is a link to the article

My winning entry


Here is the winning painting, which I featured on a previous blog post.




I am not sure whether to keep this or sell it now. I did put it up on eBay a few weeks ago, but it did not sell.  Just as well really, as I can probably ask a bit more for it now!

I do cat portraits for people, who live near me. That is northern Hampshire and Berkshire. Reading/Basingstoke/Newbury and a bit beyond!!   If you are interested please get in touch. I have to see the actual cat, or I cannot paint a likeness. I do ACEO size or to fit a 5 x 7 frame or an 8 x 10 frame.




No comments:

Post a Comment