Blog Archive

Thursday 4 December 2014

Children's Christmas Craft packs

I have been selling craft packs for children on my eBay store over the past month.

There are lots of lovely festive, shiny, sparkly, and  decorative things for children ( over 3 ) to make. Tags to decorate, cards to decorate, card and foam trees to decorate...and more!

These are priced at an affordable price of only £2.95, postage free in the UK. I am not ever going to make much profit on these, but they may create repeat buyers who come back to my store looking for artycraftythings...that's what its called , as that is what I sell !!  

The link to the children's craft section is FOUND BY CLICKING HERE

Here are a few of the images from the listings, with links as to where you can buy them.......


Find the Frozen themed pack HERE



Find the Traditional themed pack HERE



Find the Winter themed pack HERE



Find the mixed pack with foam trees to decorate  HERE



Find the pack with envelopes tags, glitter and more HERE


The embellishments pack can be found HERE


The Christmas baubles pack can be found HERE



There are several other Christmas packs on the site too. Quite a few have already sold out, so I have replaced them with something similar. I only make about 6 to 8 of each type at a time.
I shall be increasing the range of children's craft packs in the new year...obviously not a Christmas theme then !!    There are a few flower making kits available at the moment, and lots of colourful tags and butterfly packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment